Adept Direct Cable Stands, Cable Rollers and Lead Stands are a familiar sight on building zones and construction sites across the nation. The simple but highly effective design of the A Frame Cable Stands ensures the cable, wire or lead is dispensed easily without excessive tugging and prevents reels of cable rolling around or creating trip-hazards when telecommunications personnel are installing phone lines.
Adept Direct have now released a new, extra heavy duty version of their proven A-Frame Cable Stand. This new Extra Heavy Duty Cable Roller Stand will handle large cable rolls up to 1.5 meters diameter and has a safe working load of 150kg. At one metre wide, the heavy duty cable stand will hold and dispense most rolls of data cable or phone lines, neatly and safely.
The new Cable Stand incorporates most of the features of AdeptDirect’s other cable handling tools including:
- High visibility, safety yellow powdercoat finish, on the A-Frames
- Locking thumbscrews to secure the A-Frames into position.
- Galvanised tubular steel cable support axle.
- Safely stores and dispenses reels of cable or wire on job site or in the workshop.
- Multi-use – Can be utilised for reels or rolls of any product: Power Leads, Rope, Hose etc.
- Multiple Cable Drum Reel capacity for plastic, timber or steel reels.
- Collapses down for easy transport and storage.
- Premium quality – Designed and made in Australia.
As with all AdeptDirect Cable Handling equipment, the new Extra Heavy Duty Cable Stand is available online at www.adeptdirect.com.au
For further information email: [email protected]