$149.00 + GST 10%
- Keeps electrical leads and air hoses up off the ground in work areas and passageways
- Prevents electrical and trip hazards
- Allows freedom of movement for machines and personnel
- Locking collar to adjust height
- Non-conductive fibreglass pole
- Extendable 1.5m to 2.6m
- Simple robust design
- Powder coated safety yellow for high visibility
- Removable telescopic lead stand attachment makes for easy storage and transport.
Electrical Lead Stands and Hose Stands
Adept Telescopic Non-conductive Lead Stands
- Adept Height Adjustable Lead Stands ensure electrical leads and air hoses are kept up off the ground in work areas and passageways
- These easy use, easy to transport Lead Stands minimise electrical and trip hazards and allows freedom of movement for machines and personnel around building sites and work areas.
- Adept Telescopic Lead Stands are extendable from 1.5m to 2.6m, using a simple screw adjustment.
- Designed and made in Australia with a simple and robust design which means these cable stands can used on project after project, to provide safe elevation of cables, leads and hoses
- Highly visible in safety yellow, Adept Cable Stands incorporate a non-conductive fibreglass pole and an injection moulded insulating cable hanger which secures up to 8 cords and hoses
- Removable telescopic lead stand attachment makes the Adept Lead Stand easy to store and transport.
Power Lead Grip
- Safely secures 8 electrical leads and 2 pneumatic hoses
- Power Lead Grip is made in Australia from insulating Polypropylene
- Power Cable Hooks are easily replaced if necessary
- Grip secures a large range of hose and cable sizes.
Lead Stand Secure Base
- Adept Telescopic Cable Stands are supplied with a hard-wearing plastic base which provides stability without getting in the way
- Adept Telescopic Cable Stand base weighs approximately 15kg when filled with water or sand preventing the lead stand from being pulled over.
- The round base of the cable stand is easily manoeuvrable and can be rolled around a building site as required.
- The Lead Stand base is a moulded plastic construction, 450mm in diametre so it does not become a trip hazard.
- Accepts a range of products.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.