$497.00 + GST 10%
Lifting Large Cable Reels and Drums Made Easy
Recommended maximum load 2 tonnes (Subject to Forklift capacity)
Cable Reel Forklift Attachment
This Adept Direct Cable Reel Forklift attachment is ideal for lifting and moving cable, rope, hose or wire, on a reel up to 2 tonnes (Subject to forklift capacity). The Forklift Cable Reel attachment incorporates a heavy-duty T-Handle locking mechanism to secure it to the forklift tines. This ensures the Cable Reel unroller will hold securely while lifting.
Designed to work with fork tines of up to 130mm wide, this heavy duty cable reel attachment (sold in pairs) features precision laser-cut steel construction with a high-vis, yellow powder coated finish. The Ø48mm x 1200mm galvanised steel spindle can easily support a cable drum. Longer spindles or axle lengths are available on request. Also available to suit 60mm OD spindles (please specify in comments section at check out).
The Australian designed and made Adept Direct Fork Truck Cable Reel attachment, is easy to use on most forklifts;
- Simply insert the spindle through the centre hole of the drum of cable and ensure there is a similar length of spindle protruding each side of cable reel.
- Raise the tines on the forklift to waist level and space them wide enough to fit around the cable reel to be lifted.
- Secure the cable drum attachment to each of the tines, inline with each other, with the locking T-Handle.
- Ensure the tines are as close as possible to the flanges of the reel.
- Then use the Forklift to lift the cable reel or cable reels, with the spindle.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS2359
If you need more information on Cable Drum Attachments or would like pricing on bulk purchase discounts? Email: [email protected]
Read the Blog on maximizing efficiency and safety when lifting moving cable reels.