$399.00 + GST 10%
Mobile Cable Drum Dispenser
Dimensions 410mm x 605mm x 170mm
Recommended load 180kg
Data cable installations require a payout solution that fits into small spaces, moves easily into place, and ensures even, controlled cable handling for the most common Cat 5/Cat 6 spool sizes. The Adept Direct Mobile Drum Roller checks all these boxes. Complete with a steel, powder-coated frame for unsurpassed durability.
This reel roller platform adjusts to fit data cable spools of all common diameters, between 300 and 600 mm. Steel rollers with sealed bearings prevent slippage, protect reel flanges, and ensure long service life with little or no maintenance. The Australian made mobile cable drum roller includes four swivel castors to provide safe, efficient travel, while foot-activated brakes on each wheel lock the unit into place during payout. Mobile Drum Rollers improve productivity by simplifying cable handling while improving ergonomics for reel and cable handling tasks.
Features & Benefits of the mobile spool roller include:
- Simplifies transport and positioning of data/Cat 5/Cat 6 cable reels
- Small footprint for use in server rooms, offices, and other small spaces
- Roller platform provides safe, efficient cable dispensing without tangling
- Steel, powder-coated frame for high-capacity service
- Adjustable roller positions support common small spools from 300 to 600mm diameter
- Steel rollers enhance durability and prevent damage to spool flanges
- 4 swivel casters for full mobility; foot-activated brakes lock unit into place during payout
- Unloaded unit weight of 7.5kg
- Maximum spool carrying capacity of 180kg